Saturday, September 6, 2014

Philosophy Introduction

My name is Oluwayemisi Ososami, people just call me Yem. I was born in Nigeria, Lagos. I moved to the US when I was eight. I have two older brothers, Oluwaseun and Ayobami. I am a senior at Whitney M. Young. I’m very excited about senior year; well I’ll be excited as soon as all my essays are done. I think the worst parts of senior year are the entire essays that need to be written, it’s just too much. Putting essays aside this year is a great one I’m taking all the classes that I want to take, almost all of my teachers are great, so far. The way my schedule is set up is   great, but if I could lessen the amount of stair activity, that would make it a lot better. Fun fact about me I like Chicken, not the food but the word, yes its odd but the word just makes me laugh.  I look forward to this Philosophy class. I hope I learn something new, something mind blowing. I like to learn new and interesting things.

1 comment:

  1. Based upon what I read today (essays), you have a good start.

    ReplyDelete