Monday, October 1, 2012

Responds to Crucible Act 1


The crucible Act 1 by Arthur Miller, The crucible is about the way of the puritans, how they lived and what they believed in. the story showed me how the people of Salem saw things, like for instance the way they saw sickness has witchcraft. Their view of the world was completely deranged. They where strong believers in the bible, and I mean strong they lived and breath the bible. I am religious but I wouldn't be able to live like that, the way they lived was just insane but then again they might think the way i lived was insane. The story exposed the true natures of the characters, proctors adulterous ways and grudge filled ways, it showed there true colors. The story was. I wonder who came up with the idea that everything that happens has to do with witchcraft and the devil, that person must have had some pretty bad luck. All in all Act one was pretty good I’m excited to find out what happens and if someone actually had common sense back then to know that what they where doing was just plain crazy.

Word Count: 189

No comments:

Post a Comment